The minutes from TfL's June 27 board meeting have been published. Of note:
- The Hackney Downs - Hackney Central interchange looks to be going ahead, though the only timescale given is sometime before the Olympics.
- Archway station will be made step-free 2009-2012, with a new passageway leading from the ticket hall to a lift shaft between the platforms.
- There are detailed diagrams of the Victoria station upgrade.
- TfL want to make Ilford, Bromley South, Ealing Broadway, Edmonton
Green, Dalston Kingsland, West Croydon, Worcester Park, Gospel Oak, Hampstead Heath and Camden Road step-free, with the DfT paying the bill.
- The number of Oyster outlets will soon increase from 2,200 to 4,000.
- Oyster fares for London Overground are still being worked out, and there may be discounts initially.
- The East London Line extension, DLR upgrades, Stratford station upgrade and so on are all on schedule.